The Time in Arizonaa!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

21 days to go!

Its crazy to think almost 4 months ago I made the choice to serve my Heavenly Father for a time period of a year and a half, and I only have 21 days till I leave! I came almost 2 weeks ago from living in Oregon, I almost miss my life style from before. I was more occupied with work and friends. Now being home I feel more anxious to leave. Like even more then the first day of school after a long boring summer. I haven't even completely unpacked from my living before... I figure there's no point because I wont be taking most of it with me anyways.

I've been spending a lot of time around my family. My mom just left for her Disney-half marathon for the week so that's one less week Ill get to see her :( But I gave my farewell talk in church this last Sunday and I thought it was pretty great. My sister, Sydney & I sang for the meeting as well. We sang this song (: It got emotional for me of course. I felt the spirit and also realized at that moment that I'm going to miss my family soo soo much. ♥


Also this last Saturday I got to go the temple of the Lord in Seattle. 

 I had the opportunity to receive the blessing through going through. I cant tell you anything that happened because its so sacred, but I'm grateful for the opportunity to be able to have my parents and grandparents and a family friend, to go with me and experience this wonderful blessing








No comments:

Post a Comment