The Time in Arizonaa!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Final Farewell and other information (:


By the time all of you guys see this, it will probably be tomorrow. (The date being: 3/6/13) Which means that this will be the last post officially made by me.. Lindsay Holcomb. After I get set apart as a full time missionary, my Mother will be updating this with emails from me to her. I'm so excited to have all of you guys write me! So first things first, if you guys don't have time to hand write me something, feel free to email me, after march 13th to this email lindsay.holcomb@myldsmail.net

I should be getting the apartment address pretty soon, which means that you guys can send me any cute little packages or letters, notes, pictures or something fun! Ill let my Mom know, and she will be posting it. Also if you guys do decide to send me an email, please include an address I can write you back, since I'm only allowed to send emails to my family.

I just want to thank everyone in my life who has supported me, help me grow in someway, and who has loved and accepted me for me. You guys are all blessings in my life.

God be with you till we meet again..

Love, Sister Holcomb ♥
- Sister Lindsay Holcomb -

No comments:

Post a Comment