The Time in Arizonaa!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Week 37- Christmas time is here! ... Almost!


This is last weeks update. I thought I sent it :(
 
Feliz Navidad Amigos!! Welll, almost at least! So many awesome things happened this week! Hopefully I can type it all up before my time is gone!
 
This last Monday was so busy but so fun at the same time! We did lots and were exhausted by the end of the day! We went to downeast and charming charlies... it was weird being in a mall.. since i haven't been "shopping" shopping in FOREVER. I also hit my 9 months mark last Monday!!! Now I'm on the down hill part of my mission and I come home soon! Its exciting but sad at the same time! I love being a missionary, but I definitely miss my family and friends!
 
Tuesday we had normal District meeting and  we had a meeting with a member that's over missionary work! it was great and we were able to coordinate and talk a lot about how missionary work can progress in the area!
 
Wednesday was a really good day, we did lots of contacting and we invited everyone we saw to We rode our bikes too! SUPER COLD!! It got down to 60 degrees that day! Same thing happened Thursday!
 
Friday was GREAT! Planning is always super fantastic! After planning was finished we got to go back to the apartment because Sister Stovall wasn't feeling very well and had lunch. Sister Ayers got to be with me for the day so that we could get some missionary work done. We had a lesson with Lauren again. We taught her the plan of salvation, and invited her to be baptized for the 28th of December! She said yes! We also contacted a referral from a member and she is willing to take the lessons from us! So we have a new investigator as well! (:
 
Saturday we had a ward Christmas breakfast! Which was fun, after that Sister Stovall still wasn't feeling good so she slept for a good few hours. After that we did progress records and did normal missionary work too!
 
Sunday was a great day! I love Sundays and even though there the busiest day of the week,We had a great lesson with Elizabeth and she's also on date for the 28th of Dec!!! Super exciting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment