The Time in Arizonaa!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A month already?!

Hey Everyone!

Week 4 already?! 


Its crazy to think I've been out in Arizona for almost a month.. on Wednesday.
Only 17 more months to go...  (;   Just kidding.  I love being out here.  I'm a representative of Jesus Christ and I am honored to be one of His servants, spreading the gospel.  The weather has been getting warmer.  I'm more nervous about that more everyday.   (Its been getting up into the 90's!)


Well this week was pretty tough.  The week started out well.  Monday & Tuesday went normal.  Wednesday was AWESOME!  We went to the Mesa Arizona Temple.  It was the first time that I was able to go into that Temple.  It's so simple and pretty.  (:  It was quite windy that day so getting pictures for us sisters was kinda crazy since we wear skirts!  But we managed to get a pretty decent picture as a zone.

 


The rest of week went down hill from there...  Long story short I ended up going to the ER, because of some abdominal pain that scared me, thinking that it was my appendix but ended up being something that wasn't as big as we thought.  The pain did last a few days and I never really got a clear answer other then to take some pain and nausea pills.  Im now feeling much better but that was my trial for this week.

Hope you guys are doing all good. Miss you all, hope to hear from you guys soon!

-Sister Holcomb <3


P.S.   A member that had us over gave us a surprise!!  It was Mountain Lion pepperoni sticks and he was like... "Yeah, so I killed a Mt. Lion".  He had the skull, the fur and meat... pretty crazy right ? 

Yummy!!  Mountain Lion!!


No comments:

Post a Comment