The Time in Arizonaa!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Getting to know the area and.... We have our first baptism scheduled!!



Hey everyone! All is well! 

I've been hard at work all this week.  White washing is hard.... For those of you who dont know what white washing is..  Well it's 2 sisters that don't know anything about the area.  They go into an area and have to get familiar with everything thats going on.  It's alot of work!  Well we are finally organized and have everything in order.  



Yup, that's where I'm going to be for the next 18 months!!



We have talked with all the Bishops and Ward Missionaries.  This work is so amazing.  This last week, we met a guy name Darien.  HE IS SO PREPARED!!  He's read the Book of Mormon before, and we taught him about the restoration.  We also invited him to be baptized and he is set for a date of April 20th.  Well we found out that he's 20 years old, so we had to hand him over to the Elders since he's in the singles ward.  Theres a few other people that we've tried contacting as well.  There's another woman named Yaquelin and we just gave her first lesson this last week.  We are hoping to baptize her this month as well.  We have a second lesson with her this next week.  We've been working so hard to find people.  It takes a lot of faith to be able to find people that need us, and we are working towards finding more.  I hope all is well with everyone.  I pray for all of you and hope all is well with all of you.





Please feel free to write me, and to email me... Although, I love letters because they come any day during the week, where as with emails I only have 30 minutes on Monday to check them.   I doesn't give me much time to read and resend responses.

Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Love, 

Sister Holcomb


No comments:

Post a Comment