The Time in Arizonaa!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Week 16 + 3 weeks...

HELLOOOO!!!


So if your wondering about the title of this, I'll explain.  So the 13th of July was my 4 months but because of the early transfer I come home 3 weeks earlier then planned.  So as of now, I'm out 4.5 months. On Sept. 2nd, 2013 I will have one year left, it's crazy how time flies!  Sept. 2nd, 2014 I will be flying home!  What a great Anniversary present to my parents! (that's the day they got married!)

This week because I was a trainer and being transferred I met my new comp. Sister Carroll, she's from Kaysville, UT.  She's 20, and she's doing a great job!  We are white washing so the first week is a little slow but we are just getting to know the area. We also live 5 miles out of our area, so guess what else?!  WE GOT A CAR!  Thankfully we got a car because Monsoon season is coming around the corner and its going to save us!




Speaking of Monsoons... there was one this past week. First time I've seen one, first one I've been in one, and its kinda weird. There's a dust storm for 20 mins then for 30 mins its raining. First time I've seen rain for about 4 months haha. 







Oh, so there was this whole big deal about me being transferred, and how I wouldn't know anyone in my zone, well guess what? I ended up back in the same zone!!  I'm just covering a different stake now!  So, I still get to see all my buddies but since the mission changed the zone is now called the Mesa zone, no more Skyline. :(

But mostly this week we've just been getting to know the Ward Mission Leaders and all the Bishops. I can tell this is going to be a great transfer!

More details will come next week, I promise. But keep the letters coming ;)

1001 N. Burk St.
Gilbert, AZ 85234


Generation picture from right to left, Sister Collins, Sister Holcomb, Sister Adams, Sister Carroll, Sister Ayers.  Sister Collins is my "mom", Sister Adams is my "daughter" Sister Carroll is my 2nd "daughter" and Sister Ayers is Sister Adams "daughter" IM A GRANDMA!



No comments:

Post a Comment