The Time in Arizonaa!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Week 20! ... I wonder how many weeks are in a Sister Missionaries mission (:

The update is pretty short for this week.   :(

There wasn't much that happened. We did lots of contacting , but not much success.

We had a lesson with one of our investigators.  We taught her the Plan of Salvation and put her on date for baptism for August 24th.

We did lots of contacting this week and sadly a lot of people said they weren't interested. I wonder if the Savior stood at the door and asked if they wanted to learn more of his gospel what they would say?

Thank you for all of you who haven't written me. I appriecate hearing about whats going on from all of you!

SHOUT OUT TO MY COUSIN, Happy Birthday Krischan!! Hope your 17th birthday is the best! :)

Here's a scripture I wanna share:
 In the Book of Mormon, 1 nephi ch. 17 verse 13!

Have a great week!

Love, Sister Holcomb 

No comments:

Post a Comment