The Time in Arizonaa!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Week 35, Snowbirds at there finest!


Hola a todos! Como estas?
My week was fantastic! Something happened everyday this week, including rain! Yes, you read correctly... it rained, A TON! I felt like I was back home again! Haha. And this week it was great to hear from all of you! Letters were just pouring, it was great! So thank you! If you haven't had a chance to write me, here's my address:
1001 N. Burk St.
Gilbert AZ 85234
I always write back (:
Monday was a great day! I got my ensign and we had a pretty relaxed pday, although it still seemed busy. But I got my ensign, so now I can re read all the conference talks :D
Tuesday we had 2 great lessons! And we gained a new investigator! Her name is Rebecca! She is super sweet, and super sincere about learning about the gospel! We are so excited to continue to teach her! (: And the other lesson was with our sweet Lauren! She is so cute!
Wednesday we had correlation with one of our wards, which was fun. We got to go out with the Relief Society, SUPER FUN!
Thursday, we had the wonderful opportunity to meet a seventy, called of God, Elder Porter and his wife! It was so cool, he taught us more in depth about the gospel of Jesus Christ (Faith, repentance, baptism, the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the End).  Sister Stovall I did a musical number too! That was fun (:
Friday we had planning. We also had another lesson with Rebecca and Lauren!
Saturday was another busy day, we did lots of Area Book work and lots of organizing then dinner at the Susims and we had GREAT Hawaiian food! (:
Sunday was probably the busiest day of the week, we had a lesson, correlation, church, we shared the temple videos with the Young Women and Relief Society in Mt Ranch ward, then we went to one of the Elders wards to share the message as well, then after church we had dinner, and then went home for the night! Super fun week! I look forward to this coming week!
Love you all and hope to hear from you soon! (:
-Sister Holcomb

No comments:

Post a Comment