The Time in Arizonaa!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Week 42- TEMPLE OPENS THIS WEEK!!!!


This past few weeks have been kinda crazy so I apologize for not being consistent with doing updates. This week is the most exciting thing is happening! My birthday & the Temple Open house for the Gilbert temple!!! I'm uber excited!!  Although that's happening this week, there wasn't to much exciting things that happened this past week, I was sick for the most part.
 
Tuesday through Saturday I was sick and we didn't accomplish much. We had a few lessons with Donna and Lauren, but other then that it was hard to get out when all of that other stuff was happening. Although I was sick on Saturday, We had a Arizona Scottsdale, Mesa and Gilbert Mission conference kinda thing. We got to hear from Elder Wright. One of the seventy in the area. It was really good, and I was able to really feel the spirit. Elder Holland was originally supposed to be there, but he got sick :( Kind of a bummer, but it was still very spiritual experience. Later that night we had stake conference for our stake. And what I forgot to mention was that I gave a talk that night. Our stake president asked me 2 weeks before to give a talk and I accepted. It was super nerve racking since Id never given a talk at the stake level but not only on top of me being nervous, but I lost my voice... So it was really hard to talk. I'm grateful for the opportunity to speak.
 
That's really all that happened this week! Hopefully the pics help make it better!
 
Love Sister Holcomb!
 
 
P.S. The first picture is a picture of me and our investigator Lauren! ♥


Next one is of Sister Minkler, Lauren and I.   (:



Next one is Sister Thompson & I!!!!!! She's in the Scottsdale mission & it was WAY good to see her!!
One for President Gillespie to hangup at the church!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment