The Time in Arizonaa!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Week 48, we moved again!!!


This week was a whirl wind of everything! CRAZY WEEK FOR SURE!
 
Monday we took pictures at the Gilbert temple, because it was for sure perfect weather for it! Sister Stanley was credited for taking these awesome pictures, I've included just a few of them.
 
Tuesday we had new missionary meeting and district meeting, we talked about diligence and it really made me realize that I need to work harder as a missionary, so Sister Wiggins, and I talked about goals and things that we could do to focus more and that helped, but then on Wednesday we had exchanges with the STL's (sister training leader) and talked about what we could do. We talked about the goals of what would help. On Friday we had planning and she came after planning and talked to each of us about how we would feel about moving, and we agreed that it would be better for Sister Wiggins as a new missionary and me, trying to still be diligent. And without distractions. So we moved! Don't worry if you have sent letters to the newer address because the other sister live in the other apartment and will give me the mail at meetings. Our new address is:
 
3325 E. Baseline Rd.
#1115
Gilbert AZ 85234
 
Saturday we moved officially, and unpacked and got back to work! Had a few lessons this week, this next week will be way more successful, I can feel it! I hope you all have a great week! Hope to hear from you soon!
 
Love, Sister Holcomb
 
HWR.... RWH!!!!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment