The Time in Arizonaa!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Week 54- Burrrrrrr, its cold down here!!!!


This week has been cold! Yes, in AZ its been cold. And for those of you that are from the northwest and have not experienced a AZ summer, cant tell me that 70 degrees isn't cold! I'm excited for the awesome heat of AZ!!!

We had a really good week this week, with contacting, and teaching. We are starting to teach the youth of the ward and its been a great success. We have got a lot of practice teaching and we have just been helping the youth get more familiar with the missionary discussions!

We of course had conference this past weekend, and it was GREAT! If you haven't had a chance to watch it, do so now!

Anyways, so I received alot of insight on what I need to start doing better, and what I should do to be a better person, I loved the talk by Elder Uctdorf about Gratitude. To even be grateful in times of struggle. I often struggle with that... Haha. But anyway, lots of note taking and eating this last weekend because we went to peoples house's for that! It was so great!

Oh miracle for the week! We were on our way to go contact some people in the other neighborhood and we had street contacted this guy, turns out he was a less active member. So he invited us inside to meet his family! We met his wife that was a convert of 3 years and we talked with them for a little bit to get to know them, well we ended up scheduling a time to come back and watch conference with them! So we did, and now we are teaching the missionary lessons to them to refresh the spirit and the memory that they felt at the time of there conversion. :)

Any who, its was a great week & I'm excited to see what the Lord yet has in store for me! I love the lyrics to the song Ill go where you want me to go! Its consistently running through my head
Have a great week! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment