The Time in Arizonaa!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Week 53 - Finding, finding, finding!


This week has been great! I absolutely love Sister Chase, because she is such a hard worker! That's a lot of what we did, (and always do) is WORK! I love it! Sister Chase just has the greenie fire though so its been great! Monday we had a few lessons and we of course had Pday! We wrote letters most of pday though! :P We had a lesson with a recent convert, Bethany and we taught her the 10 commandments, and all the hand motions for it too! Ill make a short video to post next week of what I'm talking about! :) We also taught a family in the ward the same thing, they have younger kids so it was fun!
Tuesday we had the normal district meeting, we than just contacted a ton! Wednesday we had interviews with President, which was great! He always seems to veer off to the topic of Eternal Marriage and what not... Seriously... I still have 5 whole months! Thursday we contacted a ton again! It was a good day of contacting though because we found 1 person that were interested. Friday we had planning and a appointment that actually fell through :( Saturday we had to go to Florence to go to a baptism of a family that I taught in my last area that moved over there, Brandon is so cute! I'm so glad I got to go! We had Women's conference which was great! Lots of great talks and lots of great revelation. We contacted some referrals that weren't interested and didn't like us... unfortunately. And Sunday we had church ALL day! Which is awesome! I gave a talk on missionary work and we had dinner with a member family, the Browns! THERE HILARIOUS! I love this area, and I love the work that I'm doing here! Ill get a longer update next week I promise!
 
Love you all!  Here's my address just in case y'all need it again, 

1482 E. Maddison Cir. 
SanTan Valley,  AZ  85140
 
--Sister Holcomb :)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment