The Time in Arizonaa!

Monday, August 25, 2014

Week 74- Last week!!!!


Hello! This year and a half has just flown by! But I'm both excited and nervous to come home! And most especially excited to see my family. As a last update to you all I wanted to just tell you about how my testimony of the Savior has grown, I love this work and just being a missionary in general. :) Christ is the perfect example and he set that for us to follow. In EVERY thing he ever did. EVERYTHING. Even missionary work. Missionary work right now is being pushed so hard because the 2nd coming of Christ is getting closer. And even though all of us don't have the opportunity to be full time missionaries with a name badge. You can STILL be one! To everyone! You all have the opportunity to be a LIGHT in the DARK! Miracles happen everyday, if only you just believe! I've seen many, and many on my mission and I know that God is aware of it all. Here I've gained a true testimony of the Savior, Jesus Christ, and his great and powerful and wonderful Atonement. Have you? If not, I suggest you study and really ponder on his teachings and how you can apply it in your personal life. Its so very powerful. I'm OH so grateful for the patterns and teachings I've learned on my mission and I want to continue to keep those as habits in my life. :) I've also learned the very important role of gratitude in ANY situation. Find the good in all we do, it only makes us happier! I think I'll just leave it at that, other wise Ill spoil my homecoming talk ;)

I love you all, see you soon!

♥, Sister Lindsay Holcomb 

No comments:

Post a Comment