The Time in Arizonaa!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Week 7... it's official, I'm an awkward missionary.

Well it's Week 7 and I didn't get transferred.  Its a good thing because I love this area.  Such a pretty place and all the members are awesome.  Today is my "2 month" birthday of being a missionary.  Next week will be 8 weeks of me being in AZ.  Its been getting hotter, and I'm feeling it all coming. 

This past week was pretty slow.  Last Monday, I was just getting over my bike accident, being that I sprained my ankle and my knee was super sore from crashing on the cement.  Monday night I start getting really nauseated, and woke up with a 100.8 fever.  NOT COOL.  So I ended up with the fever... Uh random much?  So it took me out for about 2 days, well Sister Collins still wanted to go the appointments that we had made, although she was feeling a little weezy too.  Well later that day, since I had to stay at a members house, she ended up getting sick too.  So we were basically out the whole week with the flu!

Friday night was pretty good though.  We were a little eager to get out, but still a little queazy.  We went to a few appointments, and contacted a few people.  We ended up setting an appointment up with 2 people!!  Yay!!  It was pretty exciting to see what the Lord has in store for us each day!

ALSO!  Yesterday, I got to talk with my familia!!  Its pretty exciting to see how much my family has grown, and to just talk with them!  It was great! I miss them alot! 

This week is going to be great!  I know it already, I can feel it!  I hope all the best for you guys back home and wish that you all could be here with me experiencing everything with me. 

Hope to talk with you guys soon. My address is still the same, so feel free to write me! (;

4776 E. Guadalupe Dr.
#1036
Gilbert, AZ 85234

:)
-Sister Holcomb 

No comments:

Post a Comment