The Time in Arizonaa!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Week 13. I'm officially training, she's pretty great!

This week was somewhat crazy but so great, as is every week of missionary
work :)

I'm now officially training a new missionary from the MTC (missionary
training center) Her name is Sister Adams and she's from Georgia :)



This week we also found out that I will be serving in the Gilbert Mission.
Since the boundaries are changing and since I am staying where I am, I'm
officially in the Gilbert AZ Mission.

So NO more mail should be going into this address: 1871 E. Del Rio Dr.
Tempe Az 85282. If you have its fine, it will just be fowarded.  ALL MAIL
should go to this address: 4776 E. Guadalupe Dr. #1036 Gilbert AZ 85234

Another new thing is that one of the Bishops from one of the wards that we
cover told us that night that we have a new person to teach as of July
13th! So we are pretty excited.
And last night, there was a worldwide leadership/missionary broadcast,
here's the exciting news:
http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/mormon-lmissionary-work-worldwide-broadcast?CID=HPL2P01W01032


Hope you guys have a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment